Click above for Deborah's
following qualifications are not simply handed out with a real estate
license, but instead have been developed through hard work, study,
experience and dedication to the Amercian dream of home ownership.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker. Deborah
has achieved the highest level of education and licensing a real
estate professional can obtain in the State of California.
- Certified Residential Specialist
(CRS). Credential awarded for accomplishments
in the number of real estate transactions; number of years experience
and education. Only 5% of all Realtors have earned the right to
be called a CRS.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI).
Advanced education in real estate financing,
taxation, legal issues, marketing and investment property analysis.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
(SRES). Designated member of this program designed
to meet the special needs of America's fastest growing segment
of property owners-Senior Citizens.
- Quality Service Certification
(QSC). Awarded for providing her clients
with consistent reliable, predictable and accountable service
for every transaction.
- Cutting Edge Technology. Deborah
and Carl make sure they are within the top 1% of all Realtors
in the nation technologically. This means the absolute best in
new marketing techniques for their sellers and better inventory
and strategies to share with their buyers. They have the skills
and make the expenditures that are necessary to stay months/years
- National/International Relocation.
Whether moving to another city or out of state,
Deborah can refer you to a highly qualified real estate professional
in your new area.
- Former Tax Accountant for Arthur
Andersen & Co., passed CPA Exam. Deborah
understands the tax consequences of real estate transactions and
can work in a knowledgeable way with your tax accountant to provide
you with properties that make sense for your current financial
position and long term goals.
- Put Deborah's Negotiation Expertise
to Work for You. This experience in negotiating
and investing is not handed out with a real estate license.
- Provides a Support Team that
works to get your escrow closed in a timely and cost efficient
- Full Time Professional Real Estate
Service. Selling properties and finding the
best buys for her clients requires a full time commitment.
- Professional Memberships
- Board of Directors, Community Leaders
- Ambassador, Thousand Oaks/Westlake
Village Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Newbury Park
- (N.A.R.) National Association
- (C.A.R.) California Association
- (CVAR) Conejo Valley Association
- Other Education
- California Lutheran University
Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
- CPA Exam